Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all

Just off the lot this morning and into my hands... my TSX!

It's a non-navi, inline-4 with the GLM exterior. i wanted the ebony interior, but the dealer had only one with taupe interior. According to the dealer, the entire so cal region didn't have a GLM/ebony combo left

Planning to do little things like tint and maybe intake? i'm not much of a gearhead and certainly not rich, so not too many mods lol

So happy!! :D

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
that's one ugly looking car.

hehe :thumbsup:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have the GLM/ebony combo. I bought mine back in April. From what I have seen on dealer websites lately there are very few TSX colors to choose from at the moment in socal. I am glad i got mine when I did.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have the GLM/ebony combo. I bought mine back in April. From what I have seen on dealer websites lately there are very few TSX colors to choose from at the moment in socal. I am glad i got mine when I did
Jealous! haha

A few days ago, i did an inventory check around all the socal dealers and Tustin had ONE GLM/ebony combo

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... oh well, can't turn back now eh!

But still, am loving my car. Just a bit under two weeks, i've already put 800 miles haha

·
Registered
22 Posts
Jealous! haha

A few days ago, i did an inventory check around all the socal dealers and Tustin had ONE GLM/ebony combo

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... oh well, can't turn back now eh!

But still, am loving my car. Just a bit under two weeks, i've already put 800 miles haha

Yeah my first 2 weeks I found excuses to drive everywhere.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I hope you've grown to like your taupe interior. I think the ebony is a bit drab and monotone, whereas the taupe opens up the interior and makes it feel less claustrophobic. And cooler in the summer. You have a very classy color combo. Enjoy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts