Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a few months of struggle I finally have decided to purchase this...now I have to wait for GT PSP and GTA PSP and I will be a happy camper (for now)!

more pics to follow! (Hope there won't be any dead pixels!)

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Awesome Kanon!
We were talking about picking one of these up today. So how do you like it so far?

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SAZABI said:
/gofuk Kanon! Go back to WoW so I can slay you!
thanks guys and gals it's awesome so far...actually I am exchanging it since mine has a dead pixel on the LCD screen...thank you Canadian refund policy!

Also Saz I just joined a new guild called "Knight Paladin." They seem to be very kind at me and very organized (they even have meetings @ SW and raid afterwards)

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
i wonder how much this product is marked up..my workplace has a deal with futureshop..and i get staff prices there:)

MUAHAHAHHAH

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
Cool, If I was into games I would want one... but alas not into games..

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
johnej said:
Cool, If I was into games I would want one... but alas not into games..
that's why u can use it as movie player and a mp3 player (of course Gran Turismo too lol)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
I got my PSP tonight too! Same package, but also got Twisted Metal:Head On along with Ridge Racer!:woot:

·
JDM > Mugen
324 Posts
-phase- said:
i wonder how much this product is marked up..my workplace has a deal with futureshop..and i get staff prices there:)

MUAHAHAHHAH
ooohhhhh
hook a coquitlam brother up man
:jump:

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,199 Posts
Kanon23 said:
thanks guys and gals it's awesome so far...actually I am exchanging it since mine has a dead pixel on the LCD screen...thank you Canadian refund policy!

Also Saz I just joined a new guild called "Knight Paladin." They seem to be very kind at me and very organized (they even have meetings @ SW and raid afterwards)

Me TOO!!

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,199 Posts
Kanon23 said:

Me TOO! i picked mine up today as well, i got two game, ridge racer and darkstalklers. I am very well please.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Not to disappoint, but the dead pixel issue on the PSP is a fairly common and well known problem before the Americas region got it.

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Faid said:
How can u tell if u have dead pixels?
when you pick one up try to turn it on in front of the clerk (if it's not possible turn it on in your car so you can get ti exchanged right away).

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
also too bad I didn't get too much chance to play it since I got a bad flu from my coworker and spend all night resting :blackbat:

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
o, great to hear dat u guys got it!!
i m still thinking getting it or not..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts