20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im ordering:

-OBX headers
-Injen CAI
-Throttle body spacers
-Test pipe

let me know what you think.

(i would get a reflash, but i need my car dont have time to send my shit off rite now)

Advice. Changes? Ect.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
I would add pullies to that list

·
Slow but turns
2,961 Posts
Im ordering:

-OBX headers
-Injen CAI
-Throttle body spacers
-Test pipe

let me know what you think.

(i would get a reflash, but i need my car dont have time to send my shit off rite now)

Advice. Changes? Ect.
this is my guess
1) +13
2) +7
3) +3
4) +9

= 32

And if youre running AT, definitely get UR Pulleys, the minute i installed them on my car, i felt the pulls instantly, worthy mod indeed, just need other support mods to get the full potential

·
Bork Bork Bork
3,317 Posts
this is my guess
1) +13
2) +7
3) +3
4) +9

= 32

And if youre running AT, definitely get UR Pulleys, the minute i installed them on my car, i felt the pulls instantly, worthy mod indeed, just need other support mods to get the full potential
Hah not 32 to the wheels on a 2005 AT.

Probably more like +7, +6, +1 (if even that), +9.

People with similar mods AND pulleys AND Hondata on a Dyno barely get 190whp. Depends on the Dyno but 2005 at stock is around 160whp. Weapon R header/test pipe is at 180whp and its probably around what he's setup currently is.

·
Triple Platinum Member
598 Posts
The claims for each product are "up to x HP" which is not specified, but probably approximated or back-calculated crank HP. That is a max which might not be achievable by everyone, and it's an inflated number because the drive train loss is not considered. Even so, these numbers are are the peak differential in HP, however, you can make the car much more fun in the daily driving range without even changing that number...

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
Hah not 32 to the wheels on a 2005 AT.

Probably more like +7, +6, +1 (if even that), +9.

People with similar mods AND pulleys AND Hondata on a Dyno barely get 190whp. Depends on the Dyno but 2005 at stock is around 160whp. Weapon R header/test pipe is at 180whp and its probably around what he's setup currently is.
^+1 Those numbers are way over inflated. I would say around 175hp on an auto, give or take 5hp. It would be a bit more on a 6spd.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts