·
Registered
2,144 Posts
look super NICE......waiting for ur side and rear...........but $.$

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hmm.... come on la... actually not much $$$ if you compared to stock.
stock side + rear = $1200 already!
for the front bumper.
if you get stock fog light = $400, mugen grill or euroR grill = $300, oem front lip = $600... that's $1300 already!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
lookin good!! :thumbsup:

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
all ppl r getting JDM stock stuff..and modulo..
now ppl r turning to get some others...MUGEN..
i wanna get Kenstyle...but $$..needa gain more income.. :help:

nice looking MUGEN bumper..

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
kenstyle look nice..........but too bad they hv replica one......so i give up on kenstyle...=(

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,322 Posts
228 said:
kenstyle look nice..........but too bad they hv replica one......so i give up on kenstyle...=(
:stupid:
:thumbsdow Replica

Nice Mugen Bumper. When will your Rear & Side arrive?

Bender

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Micko: yeah. I agree, modulo is very nice too!

228: I hate replica stuffs too... but I am wondering why they make replica for Kenstyle but not mugen...?

BU: thx... I have the side and rear coming probably Jan or Feb... lol... yes, it is a long wait b/c mugen doesn't have painted pwp in stock atm...

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,322 Posts
Damn, you order PAINTED Sides & Rear. No wonder it will take that long.
You got $$, Dude. You should order the whole set all in one.
I heard if you are luck, Mugen has your color in stock. If not, Long wait as you said.
Forgot to ask. Is the Mugen bumper perfect fit without modification? & is it drop alot lower than Stock bumper. if you have a side view picture for your current stage. That will be great.

Bender

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
SAZABI: u gotta replace the chrome piece on ur hood??
have u buy one?! if not..i m planning to buy one..coz mine got scratched..
wanna replace one...just wondering if u r interested on buy dat together if u hvn't buy dat yet..

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bender Unit said:
Damn, you order PAINTED Sides & Rear. No wonder it will take that long.
You got $$, Dude. You should order the whole set all in one.
I heard if you are luck, Mugen has your color in stock. If not, Long wait as you said.
Forgot to ask. Is the Mugen bumper perfect fit without modification? & is it drop alot lower than Stock bumper. if you have a side view picture for your current stage. That will be great.

Bender
err.... not rich la, please.... painted by local body shop (reasonably good) and painted by mugen is about the same price. For the bumper, I think it is within $100 difference. But I got it painted local b/c AJ susgested that PWP is a very hard colour to match, even painted by mugen won't be perfect match, and easier to match if I have the car here. Unfortunately, the colour on my bumper still doesn't match... so I thought "wtf, it won't match anyways, just let mugen paint the side and rear to save some trouble." PWP is a bitch to match... even my stock rear bumper doesn't match the front bumper. :rofl:

The wait is about a month... hee... I think mugen just send the parts back to Honda to paint. The bumper is perfect fit. well... some holes may be off by 2mm or so, but I would say it is perfect. even use the stock clips and bolts. Need to replace the radiator cover tho... (I think same thing for the grill). I started to believe that Honda = Mugen. The intruction is so detailed that it is like OEM accessories, even tell which clip is used where... and teach how to take bumper off... :bowdown1:

And... yes, it is even lower than when I had OEM lip. I scartch the bottom lightly once already even I go very slow (and I don't have the car lowered).
Yes, I do have a pic, let me post it up.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
micko said:
SAZABI: u gotta replace the chrome piece on ur hood??
have u buy one?! if not..i m planning to buy one..coz mine got scratched..
wanna replace one...just wondering if u r interested on buy dat together if u hvn't buy dat yet..
hee... no... I will not replace that. I think it looks better that way. Look so plain without it. Well... I guess I have different taste (bad one?) Ben did painted his white tho, u can check out the diff :idea:

He took a pic of my front with his front (both car park side by side). YOu can ask for that pic to compare :)

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
o, i will ask dat out some time.. :laugh:

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,322 Posts
Thank You for the picture. Already scratch without Lowering, that's not good. Really not good.

Bender :thumbsup:

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
4 words... variable suspension ride height

1 - 20 of 22 Posts