Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
TSX Fanatic
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my new baby....isn't she darling? :woot:
Great dealer experiance.....much much better than the other dealerships I've been to....IE Mazda (RX-8), Honda (Accord V6), BMW (325i), Lexus (IS300), Mitsubishi (Evo), Subaru (WRX) and Infiniti (G35 sedan). As you can see, I've had considered MANY different cars before the TSX. It was the combined experiance of the car and dealership that ultimately persuaded my decison and I couldn't be happier!:jump:
If anyone needs a referral to get a great deal and great salesperson, don't hesitate to PM me!

Attachments

·
TSX Fanatic
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Personally I wasn't even interested in the auto. I had auto for 2 years prior in the form of the Accord V6. The 6 speed was in my tunnel vision, especially since honda makes some of the best manual shifters available. However, my friend did have a chance to test drive the auto...it's nice and convenient;smooth shifting...just a bit lower on the fun factor.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
454 Posts
Typeaccord said:
Personally I wasn't even interested in the auto. I had auto for 2 years prior in the form of the Accord V6. The 6 speed was in my tunnel vision, especially since honda makes some of the best manual shifters available. However, my friend did have a chance to test drive the auto...it's nice and convenient;smooth shifting...just a bit lower on the fun factor.
you dont feel like you downgraded.. since you went from a v6 to a 4cyl?

I like the car :D
Congrats!

·
Registered
52 Posts
you wanna talk about downgrading. I've gone from a V8 in m 96 Z28 to a V8 again in a F-150 to a biturbo V6 in Audi S4 to a 4 cylinder in the TSX. What is amazing is that i couldnt be happier with my purchase. Ofcourse i do plan on squeezing a couple more horses out of the engine, but i am not going to be installing a turbo or anything crazy like that.

·
TSX Fanatic
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hondafreak4eva said:
you dont feel like you downgraded.. since you went from a v6 to a 4cyl?

I like the car :D
Congrats!
Not at all.....the quickest I managed out of the V6 was 15.7 @ 89 mph.....that's with headers, intake, and pullies. The 4 feels alot quicker and vtec is for sure more noticeable = bigger smile. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.