1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
welcome ! looking forwards to see your mods

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Wont Be Stock For long... Now thats what I like Hearing, Welcome, and Cant wait to see what u do w/ her.... :mardi:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Welcome to the club, JDM TSX.:wavey:

I like your past Hondas, The '99 Civic EX coupe you had was sweet! Nice PWP TSX and congrats! Can't wait to see what mods you have instore for your TSX!:thumbsup:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
sweet!! Welcome to the site :wavey:

·
Senior Loan Officer
128 Posts
weclome! :wavey:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
id miss that hood orniment more... Lol Georgous car...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
MemphisRheins said:
id miss that hood orniment more... Lol Georgous car...
what car? I only see a chick in the pics :laugh:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Are you holding up your hood with a cam shaft!?!?

·
Registered
169 Posts
nice cars the white civic was soo clean and are those real ssr shumachers? Also the integra was nice makes me miss mine alot.

·
would you be my neighbor?
243 Posts
whats goin on man.. good to see you here

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
Welcome dude and great looking Hondas (past and present)! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
66 Posts
jdm tsx.... from the looks of the pictures, it looks like it was taken in chinatown in LA off broadway in the cathay bank parking lot, right?

·
Registered
66 Posts
JDM TSX said:
plans are to make it as euroR as possible, gold volk GT-Ns, tein flex, comptech header, progress sway bar, tanabe hyper medallion exhaust, spoon valve cover, spoon strut bar, spoon kevlar insert, spoon drop in filter, spoon reservoir covers, and possibly spoon shift knob. phase or phase style spoiler, since phase is no more i hear. i want to tint the windows so the tan int doesnt fade too... and i'm not against recaros.

basically it'll be the TSX version of the white civic you see above. no plans on any shows or anything, i'm building it for me to enjoy and to take pictures of. i have other priorities right now like buying a house and getting married since im graduating in june.

good deal jdm tsx. good list of future mods. i'm also just going for mods for my enjoyment and practicality, since i'm also in the process of getting settled down and buying a house. can't afford to thow too much money into the tsx, just enough to make it stand out a little.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts