Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,144 Posts
nice shot aga in neochaser...i still didnt get my rims yet

andy u look sad on those pic hahahaa jk
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
8,663 Posts
awesome pics!! I like the one lined up at the deaership :thumbsup:
 

·
(o'.')-o
Joined
·
318 Posts
TSX 'R' US said:
awesome pics!! I like the one lined up at the deaership :thumbsup:
If you look really carefully, we have for sale signs on our TSX’s :)


j/k
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
1,322 Posts
Looking Good. Kanon & Andynolife. Different Style.

Bender
 

·
助手席乗員
Joined
·
2,128 Posts
Kanon and Andy become models... :party:

haha...Kanon looks so happy while Andy looks so sad...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,621 Posts
228 said:
nice shot aga in neochaser...i still didnt get my rims yet

andy u look sad on those pic hahahaa jk
lol ... i kno .. ~
i took these pics against my free will.... :smash:
jk .. ~
i was like Dang .. Neo ... do we really have to do it ?
and he is like .. YES .. this has to be good ~
and i was freezing .. ~ :rolleyes:
but still turn out to be great pics but i still like the car one only ~
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,144 Posts
Andynolife said:
lol ... i kno .. ~
i took these pics against my free will.... :smash:
jk .. ~
i was like Dang .. Neo ... do we really have to do it ?
and he is like .. YES .. this has to be good ~
and i was freezing .. ~ :rolleyes:
but still turn out to be great pics but i still like the car one only ~
hhahahaaa :loser: andy......
but the pic look great heee
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,255 Posts
does that mean you hibernate in the winter (below 40 F) if so and come to tx, where that is a daily low (except on occasion)
 
1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Top