·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
I love the widebody, looks good :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah if you were doing bodywork, why not just mold/clean/hide the rivets? Looks good though.

Also, what color is the car? Looks a lot like royal blue pearl..
I think - it is. Its factory color, i just repaint it) (very strongly)

For me - its looks great with rivets)) I like that style) hide them - and it will looks too clean)) we have got few of such cars in Russia

I think - ITS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will make my Accord lower soooon)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to the club. What else have you done to the car?
Thanks) Right now H&R Coil Overs, wicked tuning rear camber arms, Exedy Clutch Kit, Short Shifter, throttle from civic Si, Skunk2 Intake Manifold, cold air intake also bride seats, Takata 4 Point Seat Belt.....

I just finished with body, and many mods are in boxes, in this month i will intall them)
Skunk2 Muffler + custom Exhaust
Accord 8 intake cam
VTC 50 from CU2
Dc Sports Header 4-2-1
+ chip
Going about 260HP & 270NM

In next year engine rebuild + Turbo, and about 450 hp)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Krutaya tachka!! Im from Ukraine but grew up here in the states. I like the wide body rivets, steering wheel and seats man!! :thumbsup: Keep it up. Could use a little more low but the roads there are pretty bad!

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
Awesome, its nice that you're using your car at the track. Happen to have any vids of the car in action?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Krutaya tachka!! Im from Ukraine but grew up here in the states. I like the wide body rivets, steering wheel and seats man!! :thumbsup: Keep it up. Could use a little more low but the roads there are pretty bad!
Spasibo Starik! Right now i ride on H&R Coil Overs, so i cant make it lower..... but i ordered BC Coil Overs and soon everything will be OK!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.