Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a type s. Every time I dive it I get pulled over because of no front license plate. My son will not put any holes in the front bumper to mount the plate so he usually just has it in the front window. Cops seem to frown on that I guess.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,896 Posts
^That's because that car screams "highschool kid" and they're just looking for a reason to pull you over. I bet if it was an old hot rod they wouldn't even bother you.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What's done to engine to make it "scary fast"?

Looks a little too done up for my tastes but to each his own!
The engine has a turbo installed,cold air intake and a ton of other stuff. When the turbo spools and and kicks in you just haul ass. The bad thing with the ground effects kit on it is it the suspension was lowered then the kit you have to be really careful pulling into places or the front end scrapes.

·
MH-53e Driver
159 Posts
looks like someone spent a lot of money on the body work, but probably did so around 2004ish since that was the last time that kind of body kit was en vogue. Dont get me wrong, I still like it and can appreciate the hard work, it just looks dated now.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
the body kid isnt my style..but lets see some pic of that engine!

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
+1 to above.

The car is also overdone to me..but maybe your son is younger and as long as he likes it that's all that matters. Nice acuras in the family!

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
I think it's borderline rice, but hey, at least it has to turbo to back it up. looks like a car from fast and the furious...
haha i think you are being conservative with that statement :laugh: but i think the only thing "rice" about it is the body kit

1 - 20 of 30 Posts