Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Blakura
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last nite and the nite before my TSX was heavily vandalized. I had 19 inch rims and they tried to steal them, but i had a lock on it so they just slashed all 4 of my toyo tires with a pocket knife. Then they used a pointed hammer and hammered all over my hood, doors, and windows....there are a total of 20 holes all over my car. That was the first incident. The next nite they came back and threw a huge boulder the size of a basketball on my windshield and wiper blades. My car is totally in disaster. Its basically smashed. The police are investigating and the boulder cannot be fingerprinted. They just left the rock laying there on my hood. I will need a new hood, two front fenders, doors, windows, tires and windshield. Pictures will be showing when I upload them. I'm having a worst time rite now since I have no car to drive. ::SIGH:: :mecry: :( One thing i'm surprised--MY ALARM DIDN'T GO OFF!!!! wtf??? It only goes off when you open the door?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
man that sucks. I hate people like that and would glady hack off thier fingers one by one.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
What is wrong with people?! :mad:
I can't even begin to understand why someone would do this :(
I am very sorry to hear about your TSX TSXinity, and I hope that the police catch whoever did this!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
ouch...sorry to hear :(

the stock alarm isn't a motion sensitive alarm...it only goes off when they open the doors after it's been locked :(

·
Registered
333 Posts
Damn dude did you pi$$ someone off? It isn't that bad here in Australia, they might try to steal your car but they wouldn't vandalize it for no reason! Maybe you should move to a new area? I know I wouldn't hang around if there were idiots that crazy living in my neighbourhood!

Damn makes me feel sorry that I posted here about a woman backing into my Euro and scraping the spoiler !

·
Registered
549 Posts
Oh man:( Thats terrible. Some people these days. GROW UP IDIOTS! There is no reason to go around destroying people's cars... or anything else for that matter.

But yea, the factory alarm is only for the door opening, not for shock/motion. :-\ Im sorry man, hopefully you can get the car back to how it was before... probably get an alarm also.

·
Registered
15 Posts
So sorry to hear what was done to you but ***YOU*** were not harmed, and to me that is always the bottom line.
It may be of some small comfort to you that someone is walking through life so miserable, angry, and unhappy that they had to damage your beautiful car like they did.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
sorry to hear what happened to your TSX. I don't understand why ppl do these kind of things to other ppl's property...it makes me irritated! I hope the police find these vandals!:mad:

·
Registered
634 Posts
I used to work at my father's business and we had a vandalism problem. As far as I'm concerned, vandalism should be punished by death. There's no justification for it - it's not like theft or robbery where there is the motive of getting something. It's just pure spite and hatred. People who would do that have no place in society.

I'm sorry to hear it, TSXinity. Good luck and I hope it is restored to your satisfaction.

·
Blakura
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea thanks for your comments. I was parked in the University parking lot here in Louisiana. Basically everyone knows my car cuz most cars here are old and mine is too flashy with the factory kit, tint, and rims and stuff. I knew something would happen but I didn't know it would be this bad. It just so childish....they don't know who did it and since it happened on two nites, i have to file two separate insurance claims so I hvae to pay two deductibles!!!! That will be 1000 dollars....With 1000 dollars, I could do something else to my car instead of repairing it...arrggghhhh.....I'm just worried if i do repair it, they would vandalize it again cuz they did it twice already. Not to mention I was parked 30 feet from the university police station.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.