Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My saleswoman sent me an e-mail telling me my ABP 6/speed non-Nav TSX is now built and ready to be shipped! 1blue1.gif

So cool! Should be 6-8 weeks on dock/slow boat/dock, then 10 days from Cali to my dealer!

Question I have is, how do people get the production # from the VIN as she sent me my VIN #.
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
7,952 Posts
Sweet Dude... Congrats...sorry dont know how to get that #
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
5,757 Posts
congrats on your ABP TSX, the wait it almost over!:thumbsup:
 

·
Overworked Microsoft Peon
Joined
·
13,780 Posts
There's a TSX without side curtain airbags?????

I thought that was one of the heavily advertised safety features!
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
8,663 Posts
sweet! Congrats! :woot:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
TodaSi said:
My saleswoman sent me an e-mail telling me my ABP 6/speed non-Nav TSX is now built and ready to be shipped! 1blue1.gif

So cool! Should be 6-8 weeks on dock/slow boat/dock, then 10 days from Cali to my dealer!

Question I have is, how do people get the production # from the VIN as she sent me my VIN #.
Awesome, I'm glad to hear that! I ordered an ABP 6MT w/navi about 10 days before you did, and I haven't heard anything on mine. Maybe mine will be in the same boat load as yours :). I called about 2 weeks ago, no word as of then, just "still April." Keep us posted! Congrats
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
congrats. can you tell me how long it was from the time you put the order in till you got the word it was built? i put my order in 3 weeks ago, wondering how long before i get to where you are now. thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,255 Posts
Revenent said:
There's a TSX without side curtain airbags?????

I thought that was one of the heavily advertised safety features!
I didn't know that either, Noel where is this possible??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mark46 said:
congrats. can you tell me how long it was from the time you put the order in till you got the word it was built? i put my order in 3 weeks ago, wondering how long before i get to where you are now. thanks
Your's should be built already. Longest wait is the quequeing up of cars for the boat and the boat ride.

I put my order in the last week of January.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
thanks, I'll call my dealer and see if he has an update for me. haven't heard from him since I placed the order 3 weeks ago. Wonder how often they have ships going out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
If it helps anyone, when I ordered my car (middle of feb) they told me it was for the April build order. They said after that it takes around 4 weeks of dock/shipping time before I'll get my car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My saleswoman just e-mailed me and said my car is now in transit on the ship! :ben:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
256 Posts
Way a go man, hope you get it soon! =) And nice find there on the VIN description
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My saleswoman just e-mailed me and said my car is here, delivered to the dealership today!!!!! :jump:



I take delivery on Wednesday!!!!! I'm so surprised, much, much sooner than expected, I'll be :mardi: it home!!!!

Can you tell I'm all excited??
 

·
Coming soon ABP 05 TSX
Joined
·
32 Posts
Sweet congrats that's good to hear that it only took a couple weeks for delivery The scheduled production of my car is April 1 - April 30th hopefully mine will be one of the early ones in April so I can have it by the end of April.
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
1,344 Posts
woot
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
TodaSi said:
I take delivery on Wednesday!!!!!
Well did you get it? I can't believe you got yours before me! I ordered the same color/tranny combo but w/navi on Jan 21st. NO car for me yet.

I hope you're enjoying it. Congrats!
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top