Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
this seems like a good candidate for tsx of the month. now that you've got rims on it, are you thinking about putting on any kind of new calipers and/or rotars?

·
Registered
207 Posts
any kinda drop tehre? or just rims?

·
Registered
77 Posts
It looked great! I think your TSX should be January of the month. I wonder if you drop your car with Neuspeed Sport Spring or Eibach Pro Kit. How much did you pay for 19 inch AXIS Gunmetal MOD 7 wheels?:D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I lowered it with Eibach Sport Lines 1.4 & 1.9 which lowers it more than Neuspeed. The Axis wheels where custom painted to match the color of my car.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
TSXCHIC04 said:
I lowered it with Eibach Sport Lines 1.4 & 1.9 which lowers it more than Neuspeed. The Axis wheels where custom painted to match the color of my car.
is it a hard ride now with sportslines? do you feel every pot hole?

M

·
0 Posts
TSXCHIC04...nice ride...was your car in a Ft lauderdale car show last year?...where in Miami did you get yor rims painted...a friend of mine wants to paint her rims and is looking for a good spot...appreciate your help.

M

·
0 Posts
TSXCHIC04 said:
neigborhood
:confused:

Not sure if that response was for me......I was thinking that a shop name where you had your rims painted would be more helpful. Thanks in advance

1 - 10 of 10 Posts