Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup everybody just got some new pics of my whipp..Hope u like it, but it
really doesn't matter if u do or not cause i love it(lol) The wheels are Armani-Genesis 19's

Attachments

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Even this geezer likes it!

(Although I still don't mind stock.) :D

BTW where is that? Don't tell me it's somewhere in Florida!?!?!?

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
that is one of my favorites i have seen man. My TSX is black/black as well, and i want 19's. I'll look into those ones! It looks f-ing great!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
quest said:
Yeah It's in Florida on the intercoastal
Do you mean the intercoastal between Palm Beach/West Palm Beach?

I know that area pretty well. What is it exactly?

(I think there's other intercoastals in Florida too, don't know those.)

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
there are some pretty scary neighborhoods round there.
I am NYer and I was scared....
This from a local boat captain I went out scuba diving with :
"Those fecking crackheads..always hassling......that's where they shoot the "Cops" episodes..."

I supposed you need a car with gangbanger attitude

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The place where i took the pics there is noythin but mansionsz Around that area..Places in Florida don't scare me since i'm from Newark NJ anywayz the car theft and murda capital of the world...So ani't nothin

·
Registered
333 Posts
This is just my opinion, but I prefer the original rims over your new ones :donno: Never been a fan of those shinny chrome rims, and I think anything over 18 inchs is too big for the TSX/Euro, I mean it is like you are trying too hard or something, each to their own though!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Trying to hard for what? This is how we roll down here... :cool: It's not like itz a benz or something itz just an accord or (Euro) If you don't like that then wait till u see the size shoes i put on the 05 RL when it comes out..I tell u itz gonna b sick. But anyway

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Trying to hard for what? This is how we roll down here... :cool: It's not like itz a benz or something itz just an accord or (Euro) If you don't like that then wait till u see the size shoes i put on the 05 RL when it comes out..I tell u itz gonna b sick. But anyway stock sux

·
Guzzling Gas
476 Posts
What a LIAR, sorry for bringing up old post....But damn look at the PhotoChopped wheels.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
wow you are bored...

Didn't realize how fake that was at first...good eyes... Car looks damn good though...I need to lower my car and put a lip kit on it...like Yesterday

·
Guzzling Gas
476 Posts
MemphisRheins said:
wow you are bored...

Didn't realize how fake that was at first...good eyes... Car looks damn good though...I need to lower my car and put a lip kit on it...like Yesterday

LOL very bored, internal network has gone down at work. Thank God the for the internet server still being up!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts