Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MY TSX! I have very much enjoyed Honda well built car the TSX, best car i ever had. Here are some nice pictures of my "CLEAN" TSX. Enjoy!

More pics coming soon! With better rims, who knows what kind of lip kit, and waiting for my 05 Handata damn it! :ben:

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
heheh dang man you chose to take "clean" pics in the rain :D

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
very nice CG TSX, is that Scion tC yours too? What suspension setup you have?

Also, haven't seen you post in a while...

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nah, the tC is my co-worker. H&R sports springs is my setup.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
robert_tsxgeek said:
heheh dang man you chose to take "clean" pics in the rain :D

Rain will clean everything, nah....the damn rain came just after we got there. Its WA, what you expect?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, i have not post in awhile. i can't use work internet anymore, sucks but ohh well.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
Drunkenbuda said:
Rain will clean everything, nah....the damn rain came just after we got there. Its WA, what you expect?
Nice ride! Where in WA do you live? I lived in Everett/Mukilteo for 5 years ('97-'02).

·
Registered
85 Posts
Is your car slightly lowered? a-spec suspension maybe?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HondaMan said:
Nice ride! Where in WA do you live? I lived in Everett/Mukilteo for 5 years ('97-'02).
I live up north from EVerett, Marysville that is. Why you move for?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
nish said:
Is your car slightly lowered? a-spec suspension maybe?
HAha, nah its not a-spec suspension....a-spec suspension, you could hardly see the drop. My drop is H&R sport springs, it'll drop you 1.3 in front, 1.2 in rear. One finger wheel gap baby....

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
More pix! Enjoy People!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
Drunkenbuda said:
I live up north from EVerett, Marysville that is. Why you move for?
Cool...I have friends (former co-workers of mine at Boeing) that live there. I got laid off after 9/11, so we decided to move back home to GA.

·
TSeX Navigator
110 Posts
Looks good drunkenbuda! .......there is a car show at the Tacoma Dome May 21-22. You should check it out. Probably only 1 TSX gonna be there....Stokeless.
www.aftermarketevents.com
Maybe I will see you there?
Keep up the mods! BTW-so you were aloud to drop your car I guess...

·
Registered
256 Posts
Looks kinda like my car except mines is White =) hey it just just me or does our HID looks more yellow-ish than blue/white?

·
gas-aholic
208 Posts
HIDs take time to "cure" and turn white-blue. stock 4300K bulbs take about a 100 hours, give or take a few, before the yellow goes away.

after that's taken care of....watch the headlights at night when you first turn them on. those suckers will be ocean blue ish.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
CJams said:
Looks good drunkenbuda! .......there is a car show at the Tacoma Dome May 21-22. You should check it out. Probably only 1 TSX gonna be there....Stokeless.
www.aftermarketevents.com
Maybe I will see you there?
Keep up the mods! BTW-so you were aloud to drop your car I guess...
Haha, i hated seeing my TSX just sitting up there. I want to drop it so bad, but i wanted coilovers.....so i said Screw it. Went ahead and drop this sucka....now it looks so much cleaner. Tacoma huh? Thats kinda far, i know for sure i'll go to HIN, my ride might be in the show( not the TSX) but my 4runner on 22's.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts