Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am new to the forum and am looking to purchase a car in the upcoming months. My price range is 25-30K and when looking I fell in love w/ the Acura. I am not a fan of the exterior, but the interior and option packages are amazing. I hae a few questions I thought the forum would be able to answer for me:
*I would appreciate a few peoples perspectives, thanks

1) How is the ride. My car has a tightened suspension and you can feel every bump. Does the Acura tend to be smooth, or is it more sporty where you feel the road?

2) Are the seats very firm? They usually don't make a difference on short rides, but hard seats can start to hurt on longer trips.

3) How is the turning radius? My current car is the worse ever and everything is a 3 point turn. Just a little pet peeve.

4) what do you guys think is better, the wood trim or the titanium looking trim?

Thanks guys, hope to be a contributing to the board as a TSX member soon. Oh yea, is the radio really that good? :)

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Welcome to the site I will move this thread to General Tsx discussion area so you can get it answered quicker :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the help admin

Also has anyone heard anything from Acura about future styling changes or options such as engine in the works for the near future? I am still searching this site which I just foudn tonight, so I might find some of the answers. Sorry if they are repeats

1 - 4 of 4 Posts