Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from the North American International Auto Show here in Detroit, the King Motorsports Mugen TSX was there! It looked amazing... and they had Gran Turismo 4! I might be going back again another day to get some picstures but who knows...

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Please, please, please get some pic's of the Mugen TSX for us!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I went to the detroit auto show last night and didn't see it. Where was it? I saw the NSX, the candy red dressed up RL, regular RL, TSX, and RSX.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
johnej said:
here is a link that has pics and stuff...

http://autoshow.msn.com/as/default.aspx?shw=autoshow2005&src=AutoShow2005LeftNav

It most likely does not have mugen,spoon but does give pics and commentary
Nice going, ej!

Hopeful and TSX7: Great that you made it there!
If you have a chance, maybe you could just say what general impressions you had of the Honda and/or Acura exhibits??
And how interested the people seemed to be in them, compared to other makes??

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
Don't know about alot of the cars at the car show... How about the small urban vechicle that Ford has (bullet proof glass, shutters....)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TSX7 said:
I went to the detroit auto show last night and didn't see it. Where was it? I saw the NSX, the candy red dressed up RL, regular RL, TSX, and RSX.
Did you go downstairs? The main Acura/Honda exhibits were on the main floor while some of the smaller stuff was downstairs. I was surprised at all of the custom cars downstairs, there was really some great stuff (Impreza Rally Car, some others).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
joerockt said:
Dunno about this Ridgeline...
I was VERY impressed with the ridgeline. Kind of a boring interior but if you're used to Hondas it isn't anything to bad. The one feature that I liked was in the rear of the bed where you would think the spare tire is, there is a huge compartment under the bed floor that is lockable and holds like 2 golf bags

·
Slickness...
971 Posts
hopeful_si said:
I was VERY impressed with the ridgeline. Kind of a boring interior but if you're used to Hondas it isn't anything to bad. The one feature that I liked was in the rear of the bed where you would think the spare tire is, there is a huge compartment under the bed floor that is lockable and holds like 2 golf bags
Its fugly as hell, IMO.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Whatever man it is a nice truck. You should probably wait to see it in the for real too, i think you'll be surprised

1 - 20 of 25 Posts