Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally took some time and open up my extra set of headlights. i just took out the both orange reflectors. what you guys think?

im thinking about smoking out the diffuser and paint the chrome black on the next set...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,461 Posts
i think they look awesome just this way! i mean u do led bulbs in there either yellow or clear and you have some nice looking lights!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah ill take some more pictures later. i couldnt find my camera so i had to take it with my phone cus im so excited and wanted to show it off LOL

·
, Moderator Emeritus
2,851 Posts
Ya, +1 on the pics, and with the lights on too!

·
Not JDM
1,893 Posts
very clean IMO

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
looks good...just had mines cleared out too.....the only diff is that im assuming is that 06-08 have chrome behind the orange reflector....check out my thread with my headlights....enjoy

·
, Regional Meet Leader, New York
4,104 Posts
I saw people clear them out in the past imo it looks okay, just tastefully color it cuz the black is a bit empty, but smoking the lens or finding replacements aren't bad.

Painting the chrome part i think someone did, and it makes his headlights look really dark and tinted.

·
Registered
112 Posts
how easy is it to take off that orange thing... do i still have to do that microwave shit... lolz... and i wont have any moisture if i do this... right?? or will i??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts