Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to purchase an 05 TSX. Obviously I'll want to do a thorough walk-around before I take possession and one of the things I think I should do is confirm its got the latest Navi DVD in it. Anyone know what version I should check for? Is this something that should even be checked?

Also, any TSX specific sore spots I ought to inspect (e.g., door rattles, dash lighting)?

Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks gang.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I bought 2005 TSX in late December '04. I have version 3.40A. The acura website states that version 3.40C is the lates version but will not be available till early Feb. I would try and negotiate with the dealer about getting the latest version if the car your are buying does not have it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just purchased my TSX on 1/15. How do I check the version of the DVD? Is it only listed on the disc label? I am reluctant to open the DVD drive...was worried about having to re-enter the Navi Code. Does it reset if I open it?

I think I saw the db version listed on the nav screen when I was going through the Setup screens. I think it said 20040714...not sure if that's correct though.

The salesman went through all the features...no complaints there. After having the car a few days, I find that the car drifts/pulls left. So as a suggestion, maybe have the salesman go with you for initial drive to make sure everythings ok. just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
64 Posts
"How do I check the version of the DVD? Is it only listed on the disc label? I am reluctant to open the DVD drive...was worried about having to re-enter the Navi Code. Does it reset if I open it?"

The version will be on the disk label. There is no problem with opening the DVD drive. You will not have to enter the NAv code.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts