Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up guys im new this is actually my first post. i have a tsx which i am converting to the jdm euro r and a have some questions. the slot for the fog lamps are big and when u see the fog lamps in a pic the look look a small round slot why is that do u just paint a certain peice or what. AAAAAAAAAAAnd i wanted to know if anyone knew what that slot that says pc card on the dvd rom unit in your trunk is for. (having navi of course)

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Hello, and welcome to the club KIYOSHIS_CL7 :wavey:

I do not have the fogs, but if I am not mistaken, the kit is plug and play. No painting required.
Also, not sure of the slot you speak of, but the nav can be made to play DVD's

Joker - who goes to find a link for you

·
Registered
112 Posts
I was told by the dealer that the slot(says PC card) is for future use. Whether or not he was feeding me a line of BS remains to be seen. As for the foglights, the kit is fairly easy to install, depending on your personal skill/knowledge with cars. It comes with a new combination switch(turn signal lever that now has foglight switch) that you need to install. Then you add 2 wires to an existing plug in the main wire harness and complete routing the wires to the front. There are bezels that go around the foglight to make everything fit nice and neat into the bumper, and they can be painted, but do not have to be.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Does anyone have the fog light installation instructions posted? I have a broken lens and have purchased replacement light but having a hard time taking the old one out. Thanks, JJ

1 - 9 of 9 Posts