Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 04 no nav tsx my changer has gone out. I know its possible to swap in a nav unit but i want just the screen, cdplayer, and radio no navi. The reason being i want a back up camera can this be done or do I have to do all or nothing??

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
You have to have the nav disk player to access all ac control options

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
341 Posts
And I think you can do a 06-08 Navi swap instead? Then use the camera port behind the Navi DVD-ROM for the camera?.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I seen the whole ebay install kit for 1300.00 but I kinda just want the display for a backup camera and video input. I been trying to find a good diy to do it myself but all the post are old.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I seen the whole ebay install kit for 1300.00 but I kinda just want the display for a backup camera and video input. I been trying to find a good diy to do it myself but all the post are old.
I have one laying around if your serious

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Well I have a 07 tSX w nav. I recently removed the nav hu for a molded in ipad (check my build thread if interested further). So I have nav screen laying around and also the disc drive, as far as the swap wiring kit, that would take some convincing to have to pull the interior again to remove it all. I am interested in selling just the nav hu though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts