Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title said need to replace my dc header. The flexpipe is eventually shotted! But it has been on for almost 7yr, so I won't complain too much. Since I doubt I will keep the car long, may be 2 more yr max, so dun want to spend for the comptech one. And seems like the topspeed one got good review but not able to fi d ne1 sell it now, so ne1 can help?

·
Officially a Whiner
983 Posts
Why dont you just fix the flexpipe? I did that with mine at Street performance. Works great.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why dont you just fix the flexpipe? I did that with mine at Street performance. Works great.
heard that the topspeed will cost the same to fix the flexpipe! then why not get a new one!(f)(l)(a)(

But seems like to fix the flexpipe is my only option then! where is street performance then?

·
The other white meat...
743 Posts
I got my Japspeed header from eBay. However, if you get it from there, you'll most likely need gaskets. So plan for those.

·
Officially a Whiner
983 Posts
Ian, its at Woodbine just south of 14th. Forgot how much I paid. Definitely not over $100, and that includes the cost of the flexpipe.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ian, its at Woodbine just south of 14th. Forgot how much I paid. Definitely not over $100, and that includes the cost of the flexpipe.
Great! thx! sure will go this route than haha! I am always a cheap ass bastard:bill:

·
TSX of the Month Winner
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Booked an appointment for later this week. He's a bit busy,
Just made an appointment on next sat. Let me know how's your turn out! BTW, wasn't Polly going to deliver very soon! and you still have time to work on your ride!!! haha(f)(l)(a)(

·
, Moderator Emeritus
4,486 Posts
Just made an appointment on next sat. Let me know how's your turn out! BTW, wasn't Polly going to deliver very soon! and you still have time to work on your ride!!! haha(f)(l)(a)(
Lol may21st. Soon. Maintenance work is necessary lol

·
, Moderator Emeritus
4,486 Posts
Got it done at Street Performance. Good as new!
Now i gotta get a new belt for the UR pulley as its worn out and getting squeaky.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got it done at Street Performance. Good as new!
Now i gotta get a new belt for the UR pulley as its worn out and getting squeaky.
Yay! Just got it fixed and it drive like new again! Next will have to get some new tire. Going to order from discount tire, tire 23 is too far away for me...

·
Officially a Whiner
983 Posts
Glad everything went well for you Ian. If you want I can pick up tires for you. Im about 10 minutes away from tires23.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
4,486 Posts
Check out Simply Tire, their prices are very competitive, Speedstar should be able to match their pricing.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Check out Simply Tire, their prices are very competitive, Speedstar should be able to match their pricing.
Will check out with Simply Tire & speedstar then. I originally plan to order from discount tire and then ship it to speedstar to install and alignment. Need to raise the car about 1/2"... too low now!

Well after fixing the flexpipe, my love to my TSX is completely back! I was seriously thinking of trade it in for 535i, S4 or STi on the last couple mth! money saved now!:festive:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts