Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After some debate, I've decided to part out the TSX and sell it in the near future - likely within a month or so - depending on how fast I can find a feasible replacement.

That being said, I've decided to give some of the local forum members a heads up in regards to the parts coming off the car that will be listed on this forum once I have completed the part out. I'm not providing prices just yet, but be sure that the parts will be listed at fair value for both me, as the seller, and the buyer. The MSRP of all parts is listed below for good measure - my asking prices won't be anything close to these numbers.

If there is genuine interest in any of the items listed below, here is your opportunity to "call dibs". However, the items will be sold on a first come first serve basis. GTA area locals are preferred, however if the parts can't move in a reasonable amount of time, I will consider shipping within North America only.

Depo Acura TSX Replica Fog Light Kit
(Modified to Fit Euro R Front Lip - w/ Shatterproof Polycarbonate Lenses)
MSRP $---.--
'Dibs' List: Cypher, willy18 (bezels only), Stylezz

BuddyClub N+ Damper Kit
(Will Include Wicked Tuning Rear Camber Kit)
MSRP $1,379.99
(@ NextMod)
'Dibs' List: Zulu-

Grom Audio iPod Adapter
(For Acura TSX 04-08 Non-Navi - w/ Functional Steering Wheel Controls)
MSRP $119.99
(@ eBay)
'Dibs' List: whatsanacura (maybe), ying (maybe), firstsx

Honda Accord Euro R Front Lip (PWP)
SOLD

Honda Accord Euro R Rear Lip (PWP)
SOLD

Honda Accord Euro R Side Skirts (PWP)
SOLD

Honda Accord Euro R Grill/Badge Kit (PWP)
SOLD

Injen MR Cold Air Intake
SOLD

OEM Acura TSX All Season Floor Mats
SOLD

Toyo Observe G-02 Plus - 215/50 R17 Winter Tires
(Set of Four w/ Two Seasons of Use ~ 10,000km - 70 to 75% Tread Remaining)
SOLD

OEM Honda Accord Center Caps
SOLD

There are likely more parts on the car, but these are the items that I can think of for now. If I have missed anything, I will update this post at a later date.

Questions, comments or any of that kind of stuff, please feel free to post directly in the thread, or send a PM. Keep an eye out for the official part out thread that will be posted in the Classifieds section real soon.

Thanks folks.

:)

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GTFO. No way!! :(
I'm starting to lose some regard for the car. Meaning, I'm not caring for it as I much as I did during the first few years of ownership. Before I lose full interest, I figure it's better if I part it out and sell it. I don't like running any of my cars into the ground. Plus, I'd like to get into something a bit newer. Time to move onto another daily driven project, I guess, but it will still be from the Honda/Acura family.

Another one bites the dust - given the amount of part outs in the past 6 - 12 months in the GTA area.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Would be interested in the suspension, how many miles on it? Any issues?

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Might be down for the iPod adapter.

What car specifically are you looking into?

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would be interested in the suspension, how many miles on it? Any issues?
The fronts have ~ 30k and the rears ~ 15k. Both rear dampers were replaced (not rebuilt) with new replacement units from BuddyClub USA. There are no issues to speak of - no leaks and none of the coilovers are blown.

·
I love my CL9!
4,068 Posts
I call dibs on the Euro R kit, maybe the grille too. Sad to hear your leaving us. What are you considering that's newer but still from the Acuar/Honda family?

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Might be down for the iPod adapter.
Noted. Thanks.

also interested in the iPod adapter and possibly front lip pending on price
Unless buyers are genuinely interested in the side and rear skirts, I will likely prefer to sell the kit in its entirety.

I call dibs on the Euro R kit, maybe the grille too. Sad to hear your leaving us. What are you considering that's newer but still from the Acuar/Honda family?
Noted as well. I'll post pictures when I finally find the specific car that I'm planning to purchase. As was the case with the TSX, I already have some parts waiting for the new ride. Call me crazy, but I don't like driving around in a stock car.

Your whip would look completely different with the Euro R kit and grill. As far as I know, it would likely be the only black TSX with that particular look in the GTA.

·
I love my CL9!
4,068 Posts
Yeah, there aren't that many NBPs to begin with and I definitely haven't seen any with an 04/05 Euro R kit. The only thing that sucks is I'd have to get it repainted.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, there aren't that many NBPs to begin with and I definitely haven't seen any with an 04/05 Euro R kit. The only thing that sucks is I'd have to get it repainted.
The front lip could use a repaint anyway. It passes the 5 foot test, but up close you can see the pits from rock chips. I bought it with these chips from a former forum member and after installing it I didn't want to take it off to get it repainted. Waiting a week for paint is better than paying full price and having to wait 3 months for the item to be delivered from Honda Japan.

I don't see prep and NBP paint + clear running you more than $400 for the entire kit at a place like Velocity. But if you buy the kit and get it repainted, please do yourself a favour and get a sheet of clear paint protection film in order to cover the front lip. It'll spare you the trouble of having to get the lip repainted every year or so. This was my original plan, but given that the TSX is soon to be parted out, it changed.

·
Officially a Whiner
983 Posts
Milan, I really hope you decide to stick around. But in the event that you decide to part-out, I would like to have dibs on the fog light kit. Thanks bro.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Milan, I really hope you decide to stick around. But in the event that you decide to part-out, I would like to have dibs on the fog light kit. Thanks bro.
I'll be sticking around the forums and coming to a few spring/summer meets as usual - if you guys don't mind me showing up without a TSX. Haha. You've got dibs on the fogs.

I'll take the Euro-R sides if Will passes.
If Will passes and somebody claims the rear lip, they're yours.

That's too bad. Good luck man.
Thanks.

·
LED Addict
874 Posts
Dibs on the Injen CAI. pm'd you too...

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
2nd dibs on the fog lights if things dont work out
Unless you have a Euro R front lip on your car, you shouldn't get these. The bezels have two notches cut out (top left and bottom right corners IIRC) in order for the front lip to fit over top. It would be an eye sore without the lip covering these notches.

Just letting you know.

·
Fresh As F*uck
190 Posts
Unless you have a Euro R front lip on your car, you shouldn't get these. The bezels have two notches cut out (top left and bottom right corners IIRC) in order for the front lip to fit over top. It would be an eye sore without the lip covering these notches.

Just letting you know.

I have a euro r front lip, my fogs just cracked.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts