Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wassup guys as usuall i always do a update on my mods. I decided to upgrade my front brake system with a bbk setup with slotted rotors front to back why? for better stopping and why not its looks blinged out lol . I wanna thank www.excelerateperformance.com for good customer service and fast shipping with no hassle. Got a good deal on them and im happy with the quality and the packaging was great . i will be installing this puppies by next week along with the progress rsb sway bar..but before i do that im gonna find out about spacers needed... anyhow below are pics of bbk....

and something extra for the wheels

·
pedal damn it
2,876 Posts
Dang! Those black n white Stoptechs have been on my wishlist for years...I'll get 'em one day, but for now the stage is yours! Pics once installed. :)

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
You said front and rear also? Pics of rear bbk?

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
Nice pick up. My buddy has these and you're gonna need 20mm spacers in the front to clear if I had to guesstimate. I think stoptechs are one of the largest calipers for the tsx

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanx guys.. im really happy with my upgrade... now i have to do some work to fit this with my gp or i have an excuse to buy another set to clear my bbk setup...lol... i will post pics as soon as i install this.... josh at excelerate is very helpful and deff recommended.....

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
wow the GPs wont fit either?!

I thought the 16s would cause an issue..and that I'd be able to use oem 17s in the winter and 18s in the summer..but if all 3 sets of my wheels don't fit I'm out for sure :(

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
wow the GPs wont fit either?!

I thought the 16s would cause an issue..and that I'd be able to use oem 17s in the winter and 18s in the summer..but if all 3 sets of my wheels don't fit I'm out for sure :(
they will clear calipers with spacers... thats not a issue ...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts