Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

This is going to be my first Acura. Coming from Honda Odyssey and trying to finally get into luxury brand. I've got offer for $28.5K for a brand new 2012 TSX Wagon with Tech Package from a local dealer. I want to know if it is worth buying 2012 brand new in 2013 ? Also what are the things I should be aware of while taking delivery of the new Wagon ? Are there any known issues with 2012 Acura TSX Wagon ?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
550 Posts
No known issues.....

Comes without a spare FWIW.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your input, got black pearl TSX Sport Wagon today. Its lot of fun :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love everything about it so far, I've few questions if anyone could advise me on it.

1) I bought 2012 TSX Sport Wagon brand new from dealer here in Upstate NY. It had 112 miles on it and it was a swap from some other dealer in CT to this particular dealer in September 2012.
I see that the maps on the car are not latest and greatest, I was assuming that being a brand new car the maps would be updated by dealership before delivering car, but that is not the case. How do I get latest maps for my car ? Will I've to pay anything for update ?

2) What is opinion of people on 3M Clear Bra for TSX ? Is it worth buying and what is best way to get it installed. I've not found much info on this one online.

3) Splashguard and all-weather mats ? What is recommended for this ?

Thanks for your help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts