Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I'm located in Fort Lauderdale, FL and I sent my wheels to get them painted/polished/fixed to this shop called Dipped-Parts in Cali. I sent them on March 15 and they received them on the 21st. Its been 2 months already and i haven't received them yet. I call/text him all the time and tells me their almost ready. He was suppose to sent them out last week. I called him 2 days ago and now tells me he had a huge accident with my bolts for the wheels that something got caught on fire and got melted and now he has to order some for me and for the other people also. I don't know what to do anymore. I ask him for pics of my wheels but he does't send me any. I'm starting to think he probably f**ked up my wheels now. What should I do!??!?

·
long-term build
2,761 Posts
they're reliable if they're the same dippedparts.

I'd just give them time.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,896 Posts
Ive read some complaints about their turn around time being way too long but they eventually always come through with quality work.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they're reliable if they're the same dippedparts.

I'd just give them time.
Yeah their the same dipped-parts.com ... I'm very patient and I haven't complain or anything yet. But if anything did happen atleast be honest to me you know?

Ive read some complaints about their turn around time being way too long but they eventually always come through with quality work.
Yes their work is amazing thats why I decided to send my wheels over there. But I just hope I don't regret it.

·
I am the SneakHerHunter
735 Posts
I can tell you from personal experience and vouch for them and the service they do. Indeed what you have been told is 100% true about the shop burning down and I did see this with my own eyes as I'm local. Several wheels,barrels and bolts were damaged in this fire and to my knowledge there Insurance is taking care of everything. As far as your personal set of wheels and bolts etc...., being damged I couldn't tell you if they were actually damaged. I was able to see various images of the interior of the structure and in one particular image there's a box that contained all the bolts to I'd say over 30 sets of rims all piled up and damaged from the fire and water. I have acouple of friends that are in the same boat as you on this. When I first heard about the fire I didn't believe it but when I saw the damage it was unreal... Hope everything works out and you get your wheels back ASAP.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks for the Vouches guys!!! here is what 06PWPssshh was talking about. And kevin (OP) i am in no way trying to give you the Run around, You Paid me in full and that alone i saw you put all your trust in me ( Which i APPERCIATE SO MUCH) but This is something that has set our shop back a bit with you and 200 other customers!!!

Entrance to our shop

Wheels that were mostly Damage!!!

Our Paint booth in the background

where the Fire started

Right next to where the first started is where we Diss Assemble and Re assemble wheels where we keep ALLL the Bolts for our customer wheels (In separate Boxes of course)!!!

Again I am in no way trying to give you the Run around Kevin like i Txted you earlier!!! My Reputation of my Self, and our shop Means more to me then any $$$$ amount or Set of wheels/Parts!!!

I will be sending you your pictures here in a moment!!!

Also here are the pics i sent to him through txt that show his wheels are Ready and just needed his candy Teal color :D!!!

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
That is some serious damage

1 - 9 of 9 Posts