Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
a week ago i had my car parked while i had lunch with only the stereo on, not the fans or anything. the car was off, after about 10 minutes i tried starting my car and the screens/stereo faltered, and after one second of turning the key, the battery was drained. I got my brother to bring the eliminator plus to my car which plugs in to start the battery. it worked in a second and i let my car run for a bit to get the alternator goin. just a day ago now, i parked for 5 minutes to use my cell phone, engine off, music on. and when turning the ignition, all the elctricals faltered, but the engine caught itself well enough to stay running. but just barely. Now just today, i started my car and my whole middle console (the airconditioning/stereo/clock) are all very dim, hard to see and wont go brighter or darker. they all work, but are dark. and everything else works so far, like my speedo goes bright and dark with the difference headlight settings.
several restarts, and ive goot at the battery to seee if the terminals are clean and secure.
thats all the info i can provide, anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks , Cman

·
Overworked Microsoft Peon
13,780 Posts
Sounds like the old center stack meltdown to me.

Bring it into the dealership - I think they'll replace the center stack for you.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shit. well im gonna have to remove my SNOND3 adapter if i take it to them, they are always looking for reasons to void my warrunty

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
good luck cman

1 - 4 of 4 Posts