Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 04 tsx with the stock navigation and 6 disc cd player separate... three buttons aren't working on the cd player the cd/aux button, load button, and eject button. any ideas??? Do i need a new cd player?? If so is anyone selling one??:squint:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have an 04 tsx with the stock navigation and 6 disc cd player separate... three buttons aren't working on the cd player the cd/aux button, load button, and eject button. any ideas??? Do i need a new cd player?? If so is anyone selling one??:squint:
That is exactly what is wrong with my cd player too. Same buttons aren't working. It's very frustrating and i wish there was a way to fix it, but from the little research that i've done, i think the cd player has to be replaced, which can be around $600 i believe.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i have the same problem as well, i talked to an acura dealership about it and they said it could be about $350 to take out the cd and possibly fix it. do you know if there are better OEM style cd players out there that have an aux or usb plug on them?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts