Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
四世
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man it's hard to do anything when you've got the stomach flu...

Anyways, I need to get new tires for my stock wheels and I'm looking at either Achilles or Federals. I really like the Falkens I currently have and they've lasted me a long time, but I'm kinda looking for something slightly cheaper.

Any other recommendations are appreciated as well as good places to buy tires in SoCal.

·
Shouldaboughtahonda!
286 Posts
Kumho ecsta ast I had these on my Integra 205/45/17s and lasted over 3 years (very aggressive street driving, and was my dd) with a good bit of camber and a few rotations, good in snow and bad weather, and decently quiet when not chopped lol

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
8,413 Posts
Tirecentral is the place to go. went there 4 times already for my tires. They offer really good prices and carry the brands you mentioned.
:tu: Tire Central. Ask for Donald and mention my name. He'll take care of you

·
Registered
205 Posts
Kumho ecsta ast I had these on my Integra 205/45/17s and lasted over 3 years (very aggressive street driving, and was my dd) with a good bit of camber and a few rotations, good in snow and bad weather, and decently quiet when not chopped lol

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Kumho are amazing for the price. I agree with him

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.