Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a 07 RBP tsx..

its mostly stock, besides the tints and HID fogs, and i got a set of 08 tl type s wheels on them.. i wanna get the mugen gp wheels tho.. for the meantime, idk what should i get my next mod, idk whether to get a intake, some headers, manifold , or a subwoofer, RSB.. -.-. idk whether to do suspension first or apperance first.. ahh!!

some help with deciding plz?

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
i got a 07 RBP tsx..

its mostly stock, besides the tints and HID fogs, and i got a set of 08 tl type s wheels on them.. i wanna get the mugen gp wheels tho.. for the meantime, idk what should i get my next mod, idk whether to get a intake, some headers, manifold , or a subwoofer, RSB.. -.-. idk whether to do suspension first or apperance first.. ahh!!

some help with deciding plz?
suspension = appearance & handling

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
dam you all over the place..lol...whats important to you? performance?appearance? or handleing?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Allot of people go for suspension first and I wish I did, makes the car look even better. I improved my handling (front and rear sway bar) I would love to drop the TSX a bit but the funds aren't there now. The car already handles great for its size/weight, but the only problem I have with the TSX is the weak breaks and it being a little under powered for its size/weight.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahaha i have nothing bad to say about the car stock. but i made a list of what im gonna do..

coils first xD

·
Controlling Destiny
334 Posts
The route that I have taken with the TSX, and the route I took with my Accord was by using the availability factor. This may or may not apply to you, but it goes like this:

Get the parts that are rare or limited first. They are hard to come by, and who knows when they'll dry up/show up again.

Get the parts that are common after (it seems like all of your wants are common, and not hard to find). That said, I would go with suspension first, but ONLY if you are going full coilover. If you are truly into your car, then waiting and saving will pay off in spades. Going through multiple suspension setups to achieve the perfect drop is fun, but you'll ultimately end up with full coilovers, meaning any suspension setups you tried before getting full coilover will end up being wasted money/time. I WISH I had followed that logic with my Accord. But no, it took 6 setups before my full setup.

If you can't wait to do the suspension right, then I would go with subwoofers, since you'll get maximum enjoyment from that mod each and every time you drive the car. If using an iPod integration kit, I would recommend investing first in a supplementary amplifier/upgraded speaker setup.

Just the $0.02 of a new guy! Good luck.

·
x T S X x
661 Posts
I'd go Suspension>Brakes>Wheels>Engine>Exterior>Interior

But if your like me, after Suspension and Brakes, I'm all over the place.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts