Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i got a 09 silver tsx
and i really dont like the stock sound....
willing to spend 300-600 on a new exhaust/muffler.
any idea??
been seeing a lot of magna flow muffler,,
are they any good?

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
you can do first gen exhausts but i'd say heavy modification will be needed in order to fit.

or you can always do a custom one, mangaflow/apexi/ etc mufflers, some new pipes, maybe a new resonator, bam.

if you wanna spend more, get the down pipe, test pipe, PCD, etc.

·
Elitist
280 Posts

I've always liked the Megan mufflers, and now they have a black series. Those are what I'd be building my system with!

·
From Nissan to Honda
2,170 Posts
Wow these replies are worthless! Does no one have dyno HP increase from a system the bought? Half of the mufflers you guys have pasted on here dyno worse than mufflers sold at Auto for less than $50
Your reply is just as worthless, because you failed to provide proof the mufflers others have posted on here dyno less than the mufflers sold at "auto". :laugh:

·
Triple Platinum Member
601 Posts
Wow these replies are worthless! Does no one have dyno HP increase from a system the bought? Half of the mufflers you guys have pasted on here dyno worse than mufflers sold at Auto for less than $50
I did not know the auto parts stores have a dyno sheet for every muffler on the shelf, but you are absolutely right. Look what you can get for $32.99:

Thrush Glasspack/25 in. overall length and 20 in. shell length glasspack muffler (24242) | Muffler | AutoZone.com

·
Elitist
280 Posts
The OP makes no reference of HP increase. Means he has half a brain and realizes this is just for looks/sound.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.