Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently purchased an 06 Acura TSX (AT) as my second car, but I’m considering it my first since my real first car I really never got to use. Based on previous threads and forums I don’t have the money to manual swap even though I would love it so much. I’m only 16 -> 17 and have only so much saved up after purchasing the car even with the money earned working in the summers. I would like to push close to the 225whp range while staying under a budget since I would like to save some money for other areas of the car.

What can I do without dropping 1k on drag cartel cams?

I already received a cold air injen intake, and was looking at skunk2 pro series manifold or a ported RBC, with the skunk2 racing 60mm exhaust since other bigger exhaust cost too much. Plus skunks exhaust sounds pretty good. I’m curious if I should get a larger T/B or what. I would like to stay in the high 2k range for my engine mod budget, trying to keep it as low as possible.

Im planning on contacting my local exhaust company and asking them some questions. I live in the DMV, specifically Maryland where emissions is very tough to get through. They do a visual, exhaust, gas, and obd test. I’ve been struggling trying to find cats that are affordable while still giving power and a high flow cat. I know I can buy some brands like weapon r and buy the magnaflow high flow cat, but it cost a lot, so I need to see more options.

If anyone would please help me out with achieving my goal, I would appreciate that a lot, thanks.

· Registered
109 Posts
k20 head
type s pump
rbc with j37 tb
hybrid racing intake
most catbacks are fine
berk racing makes an affordable high flow cat for civic si,but fitment might or might not work

that should net you your goal

1 - 3 of 3 Posts