Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 2010 TSX w/ tech package late last year and it only has 5000 miles on it. Yesterday when started the car I got a warning that there was a VSA (whats that stand for?) malfunction and the ABS may not work. The breaks seem completely fine but we've been having lots of rain here in San Diego. Could the water have triggered the warning? Should I take this to the dealer or will it go away? Will the dealer charge me for this since it seems to have come out of nowhere? Thanks in advance for your help!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I bought my 2010 TSX w/ tech package late last year and it only has 5000 miles on it. Yesterday when started the car I got a warning that there was a VSA (whats that stand for?) malfunction and the ABS may not work. The breaks seem completely fine but we've been having lots of rain here in San Diego. Could the water have triggered the warning? Should I take this to the dealer or will it go away? Will the dealer charge me for this since it seems to have come out of nowhere? Thanks in advance for your help!
Vehicle Stability Assist. This controls (read reduces power to the wheels), when you accelerate and the tires are slipping, so you can get traction. Did you push the VSA button.?This causes the VSA light to light up, and shuts off the system. It does not sound like this. Sounds like a trip to the dealer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts