1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
yes i know but in the link page they have a car Compatibility menu and the tsx was in this list , that why i ask.
1. Don't believe everything you read on the internet.
2. taper/acorn lugs are for aftermarket wheels
3. If you have aftermarket wheels, then taper/acorn lugs will work fine on the tsx and that is probably why the tsx is in the compatibility list on the ebay listing. The ebay compatibility list probably only takes the pitch size into consideration.

Doing your own research > eBay car compatibility menu

4. Make sure pitch is 12x1.5
5. I personally wouldn't trust no name ebay lugs. The lugs attach the wheel to the car, so I would get something from a known and trusted manufacturer. If the lugs fail and wheel falls off, then your life is in danger.
6. If you want OEM honda lugs that are black, look into the s2000 CR lugs or NSX lugs.

This is what the eBay listing states:
Please verify this is the correct application before purchasing, we only guarantee you will receive the product described in this auction.
They are going to send you what they advertised and you'll mad because they are the wrong type of lug. Be careful when buying something on eBay and listen/analyze what people say on this forum. When you saw that the ebay lug nuts were taper/acorn seat lugs, you should have determined that they wouldn't fit, no matter what ebay tells you. The picture you posted shows that the shape of the lug nut holes are different, so get ball seat lugs. Good luck.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
No I don't. Aftermarket brands usually make lugs for aftermarket wheels. Like I said, look into the honda s2000 cr lugs or nsx lugs. Or you could just get a new set of stock ones

1 - 12 of 12 Posts