Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
From RSX to TSX.
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

So I have had my 2005 Black TSX for about a month now and really like it. I plan on adding my own touches to it like a lip spoiler and darker tint. Its also a little weathered and needs some touching up. It has the OEM Silver Stars on it and the paint is beginning to come off the rims. Now I'm definitely going to get the rims repainted because it looks awful, I just need to make sure I get the right color.

Where can I go to get the silver stars painted the factory color? What is the color code or official factory color? Would they look good blacked out instead of that gunmetal gray color they are out of the factory? I'll post pics of the rims and my car once I get home from work today.

·
From RSX to TSX.
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those are some good choices. I'm trying to go more classy than aggresive so I think I may either match the OEM color or go with a gunmetal gray.

I'll post pics once I get them painted. Thanks man.

·
Registered
365 Posts

·
From RSX to TSX.
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks!

That really looks great on silver. The contrast works well. Makes me think I want a color with more contrast. Maybe I'll go brighter. Closer to white.

Thanks for that man! Im still so undecided.

·
From RSX to TSX.
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Calipers Matching Wheel Colors?

Painting my OEM Silver Star wheels and calipers soon. Going either the stock silver, gun metal gray, or a lighter and brighter silver. Was thinking about matching the calipers to the wheels. Good idea? Any pics of this being done with similar colors?

Thanks gents

·
Registered
185 Posts
The silver stars are the HFP EP R5s right? If so you I have a set and had them repainted and everywhere I went no one could match the color so what I did is had two of them painted and the other didn't need it so on one side I had the fresh painted ones and on the passenger side I had the original color. Trying to color match it will be very difficult.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.