Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

As the title says, I need to replace the front control arms and axles on my 2005 TSX. Can anyone help out with some brand recommendations, websites you would suggest looking at, specs I need to consider, price points I should keep in mind, or anything else I need to know?

Clearly, I don't have much experience with cars but I am actively trying to get my hands dirty. I may not be putting these on myself, but I definitely don't want to pay $1,000 for the parts the mechanic was going to order!

Any help is much appreciated!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Get hardrace bushings and have them pressed into the factory arms. Or buy the Moog arms. If you really wanna splurge buy the hardrace LCAs with the bushings already pressed in. They're just stock though with fancy blue paint.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome - thanks! I actually already bought the Moog arms. However, still looking for axles. Someone mentioned FEQ as a brand to look at ... any other suggestions?

·
Registered
708 Posts
I haven't seen much luck with anything but OEM. The parts store axles all suck. I've heard raxles makes a good set but can't confirm. I'd try to find good condition used ones or have the OEM ones rebuilt.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts