Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im looking to drop my 2004 tsx and i was really hoping to get some good insight on what kind of springs to get.. i have a huge gap on my front tires so i was looking to drop more in the front then the back any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
hey guys im looking to drop my 2004 tsx and i was really hoping to get some good insight on what kind of springs to get.. i have a huge gap on my front tires so i was looking to drop more in the front then the back any suggestions?
Tein's are apparently the springs of choice for our cars. Not aggressive that you'll scrap and is doable with stock shocks. You'll eventually need to replace them tho. Avoid Eibach. I tend to notice that they sag like crazy.

·
Registered
188 Posts
i have tanabes and they were cool when i first put them on, but after a few months they started to bounce really hard. I need to take them off now..sick of getting thrown around the car!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i was looking at the teins s tech but i thought the difference in drop from the front to the back was quite different. they say it should drop 1.7 in front and 1.3 in the back i kind of like the eibach pro kit since it is 1.6 in the front and 1.4 in the back. so the eibach really sags that much because if it sags then i rather just go with the teins.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.