Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i am new here and here are some pics on my Accord Type-S.
ps my english isnt so god so bare with me.:p

The plans with the car is to get a car that I can drive to work and straight to the track afterwards.
the susspension, brakes and safety will be the first thing I will do before I start the engine.
Today's engine setup is original except for a 4-2-1 exhaust manifold.
The car has been dynoed and gave 210hp and 227nm with only headers.
What is done with the suspension is Buddy Club N + coilovers this father and a set of Kei Racing 18 "wheels.

Here are some pics.:eek:

When i bought the car.

Manifold install

Window tint and oem window visors

Buddy Club N+ Coilovers and Kei Racing rims

And the look of 2k13 ready for fight! :)

Dyno papers

·
Registered
710 Posts
Very nice car !

·
Aussie Aussie Aussie
455 Posts
Thanks guys!
Here are some pix at the car and the latest mod. Winter build is starting slowly:)

Hey mate nice car!

where did you get this bar from?

cheers

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey guys!
Some more parts are ordered as a steering wheel hub, steering wheel and a Hybrid Racing AC / PS kit has arrived in the mail box. :) This kit removes the AC pump and Power steering pump which will free up a few horsepower.

It will be fun to see how it will look in the engine compartment given that much shit will disappear and that the generator is moved far down instead of it sitting on top of the engine :)
Now the fun can begin :)

·
Registered
710 Posts
Interesting mod.

You need a reflash also. There is a topic about Euro CL9 reflash.

·
Triple Platinum Member
603 Posts
Hey guys!
Some more parts are ordered as a steering wheel hub, steering wheel and a Hybrid Racing AC / PS kit has arrived in the mail box. :) This kit removes the AC pump and Power steering pump which will free up a few horsepower.

It will be fun to see how it will look in the engine compartment given that much shit will disappear and that the generator is moved far down instead of it sitting on top of the engine :)
Now the fun can begin :)
You will have room for a rotrex kit with those accessories gone!

:popcorn:

·
Registered
710 Posts
Give us more details about that mod please. What are the cons and pros, gain, how difficult is to do it?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Give us more details about that mod please. What are the cons and pros, gain, how difficult is to do it?
Absolutly! Parking in the city is going 2 be a bitch without PS and in the summer its going 2 be a bit hotter inside the car witout AC. Gains and how hard it is 2 install i do not know yet. More info when its installed:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ac / Ps kit is now finally in place after much swearing and hassles ! It was not as easy as I thought it was. If the engine was loose , it would have been no problems and the job had taken 15min, but now when that shit is in it took 4 hours all in all... Just some more hoses to remove and im done with the ac/ps kit.
After that i found a tow strap and some pipes in the garage so i built a Cold air intake 2:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.