Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am getting the Neuspeed Super Cup Kit, i live in NYC area as you know the road is really bad here.. what kind of setup do you have on ur car using neuspeed super cup kit?? i am thinking to have 2 Finger Front and 2 finger rear... what setting can i get the best out of it

please help... another thing my tires is 235/45/17 will it affect my car when i am making a turn without install a ingall camber kit

Thanks,

·
Registered
86 Posts
depending on wich springs you buyed!
i ran the two springs on mine, sport/race. sport is definetely the best choice for road, but both are not too harsh, for handling on selected road, race is crazy, but too hard for all roads and loosing traction sometimes(hardcore driver).
my sports were all the way down. there was almost no gap in front and one finger gap in rear.
for the race i have set to the middle perch and got the same gap all around than with my sports. i keeped the same perch in front and rear ton try to keep the balance neuspeed intended, but for look i would lower the rear one more perch than the front. this would do an equal no finger gap all raroud!

for tires i dont know, ill be testing later this summer

1 - 2 of 2 Posts