Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am testing the waters to see if there would be interests in my supercup kit. I want to go another route. The kit is currently on the car and rides good. I have them about 40% stiff all around. They have roughly 10k miles on them at the most. I am thinking less but just to be on safe side. I dont want to mislead anyone.

Price is $500 plus shipping.

Thanks
Anthony

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
selling because i want easier height adjustability. You can raise or lower the car by .5 inches using the perches but you have to take the suspension off the car. THe damping is great though. I have it set way about 40% to stiff and it rides great! I was thinking of doing coilovers and getting wheels. Does not come with top hats because I might need them to install the next suspension or even to put back with stock suspension to use for the time being. I will post pics later when i get a chance. The ride can be slose to stock or stiff and sporty. Your choice! great for a daily!

I think it is a fair deal considering you can buy springs and crappy tokico blues and still spend the same amount or actually even a bit more. Koni SP3 shocks rocks!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I can vouch for these, buddy has them and it rides better then stock IMO. Glws I would have bought these if I didnt just buy my ht spec f2's

1 - 7 of 7 Posts