Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was coming home from work, this big truck decided to dump a load of his garbage in the mid of the highway (well, it flew off his truck)...there were card board; papers; wood pieces flying everywhere...i was thinking to myself...omg...my bb is about to get hit with those flying debris :nervous: ...i was so focused on avoiding what gonna hit my ride that i didn't realized ppl in front of me had slowed down to manoeuvre around the debris that had already landed on the highway...by the time i looked down, the car in front of me was so close that i knew i was gonna hit her :shock:, my immediate instinct was to pull onto the shoulder......ran over some cardboards and a huge piece of wood but saved my bb from a bigger accident ...i didn't shit my pants like sazabi probably would but it was pretty scary... :(

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Zigen said:
i was coming home from work, this big truck decided to dump a load of his garbage in the mid of the highway (well, it flew off his truck)...there were card board; papers; wood pieces flying everywhere...i was thinking to myself...omg...my bb is about to get hit with those flying debris :nervous: ...i was so focused on avoiding what gonna hit my ride that i didn't realized ppl in front of me had slowed down to manoeuvre around the debris that had already landed on the highway...by the time i looked down, the car in front of me was so close that i knew i was gonna hit her :shock:, my immediate instinct was to pull onto the shoulder......ran over some cardboards and a huge piece of wood but saved my bb from a bigger accident ...i didn't shit my pants like sazabi probably would but it was pretty scary... :(
Wow....sorry to hear about that.. Was that in the states or in Canada?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Sorry to hear about what happened today Zigen, but very glad to hear that you are ok :thumbsup:

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
omg!!! treat your baby well, don't drive too fast...

go back to dealer and exchange for an AT. ROFL

hee... glad that your baby is ok. Well... after my baby getting owned for so many times... I know things like this can't be avoid unless I just keep the baby in the garage. :bawling:

hee... the you go under to check if you baby is damage?

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SAZABI said:
omg!!! treat your baby well, don't drive too fast...

go back to dealer and exchange for an AT. ROFL

hee... glad that your baby is ok. Well... after my baby getting owned for so many times... I know things like this can't be avoid unless I just keep the baby in the garage. :bawling:

hee... the you go under to check if you baby is damage?
i wasn't driving fast ar!!! just speed limit...

i was afraid to look at my bb...but he is okay...:)

1 - 20 of 74 Posts