Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys,

Rocky from Ottawa

Joined like 2 weeks ago, Curls told me to Join, Have been looking for a tsx and finally bought one on saturday.

2005 Blue, 6MT :).

Have already gotten lots of info from the forum and lots of interesting things, Thanks :).

Here are some crappy pictures, Hopefully can get some better pics soon

And if anyone in the ottawa/toronto area has a blue tsx and would like a spoiler I would gladly swap trunks :)

·
What to put here...
1,050 Posts
Hey Rocky! Glad you made it here. ;)

tsx_ott04: His ECU was ripped out with my help yesterday, and today it's in Torrance, CA. I won't say why. ;)

·
-
1,559 Posts
Hey Rocky! Glad you made it here. ;)

tsx_ott04: His ECU was ripped out with my help yesterday, and today it's in Torrance, CA. I won't say why. ;)

Welcome.. sorry about the Sens this year..

LOL... nice work Curls!! Let the modding begin.... :laugh:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A meet would be nice in the summer sometime.

Plans:
So far Ecu is in Torrance ;).
Vled/HId Fogs, Reverse Hid, Interior, etc
Grom Ipod and Bluetooth Kit.

Future when I can come up with more cash

Intake, Header, Exhaust,
Coilovers HT-SPEC or Tein SS???
Wheels
Tv with reverse cam.

Thats about it.

·
unofficial city snowplow
837 Posts
Coilovers HT-SPEC or Tein SS???
Tein SS. That's what I'm running, installed them myself too. So far, so good. Maybe wait until after winter though for a final assessment though, I was too lazy to raise the car up and have been an unofficial City of Ottawa snowplow (even worse since adding my Mugen bumper) :laugh:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tein SS. That's what I'm running, installed them myself too. So far, so good. Maybe wait until after winter though for a final assessment though, I was too lazy to raise the car up and have been an unofficial City of Ottawa snowplow (even worse since adding my Mugen bumper) :laugh:
Cool let me know this summer. It will be awhile till I can afford them. And waiting till spring to drive the car.

You know if any other blue ones in Ottawa like mine?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Welcome and enjoy!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts