1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
DiRTBAG Jose!
1,306 Posts
looks good.motivation to get my headlights.

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Looks good Danny... looks like you work at a restaurant or liquor store cuz u take pictures at the same location with empty boxes of beers lol...

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice front end.
And what's up with the corona pyramid in the background? LoL
Haha I don't know I came out to leave in the morning and saw them sitting there, have to be skunked in that 97 degree heat lol

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks good Danny... looks like you work at a restaurant or liquor store cuz u take pictures at the same location with empty boxes of beers lol...
that's the lot where I park my car at home the guy that parks next to me just really likes beer

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
211 Posts
Did you have to modify the headlights to get them to fit? I was hesitant to get them because I read there had to be modifications done for fitment.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Only modification you need to do is drill a few holes to mount the ballast and secure it with zip ties. Heeltoe has a tutorial on how to do this.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Did you have to modify the headlights to get them to fit? I was hesitant to get them because I read there had to be modifications done for fitment.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
fitment is good the only thing was I couldn't swap out the OEM projectors they would fit in there and the screw holes didn't match up so I had to use the ones that came with the lights. The only modification that had to be done was how the ballast's were mounted

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nontheless car looks good Danny... Let's get a few shots soon?
next week or 2 I'll be busy because I moving but after that hit me up and we can get some nice pics.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts