Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
David Path
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the crappy cellphone photos!

So I tease everyone on IG about that I got rid of my tsx. NOOOO, I didn't get rid of it. I just went to get a NEW DD. I couldn't resist and the mod bug kicked in yo!

Anyways I picked up an Auto 2007 BMW 328i sedan with only 67k miles in Sparkling Graphite Metallic with ivory and charcoal interior. Overall, I'm happy with the purchase. Walked out the dealership spending only 17k.

Well here are the photos:
When I was at the dealership teasing everyone that I was trading in my tsx

Another picture outside, while I was talking to my bank and completing my auto loan.

The car finally home.

Snapped a photo of the keys.

Then a visit at work.

Then I got the windows tinted. 20% all around 2/16/13

Then I ordered H7 Noyka hyper yellow DRL, Front lip, and a carbon Fiber lip for my lip. LOL. Below is a photo of the exact lip and carbon fiber lip.

Mods I plan to purchase here in the next 2-3 months.
-BC Racing Coils
-VMR VB3 wheels Staggered. In the front are 18x8.5+40 and the rear 18x9.5+33.
-Nitto NT555 EXT tires. Fronts 225/40, rear 235/40
-Trunk lip spoiler
-Rear roof spoiler

·
David Path
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice daily! Wait so what's going to happen with the TSX? Soo...TSX vs 328i who wins??
Lol, I'm still keeping it! It'll be my weekend/showcar/cruise around town car. Bmw is my everyday commuter car.

·
sponsor by MY POCKET!!
1,539 Posts
Don't forget the goodies for the .... Lol

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Corona,CA
1,525 Posts
dang baller! i wish my daily was that. hell even a 328i as a weekend would suffice. =P

·
David Path
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dang baller! i wish my daily was that. hell even a 328i as a weekend would suffice. =P
Lol, not even. But yea, I was looking into getting an rsx, it's just that I was picky of what I wanted. Had to be a type s 05-06 model, and of course black leather interior. Every rsx I came across were the opposite of what I wanted.

So we'll see how I do with German cars. Haven't stepped out of the Honda/Acura game just quiet yet!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Wow I didn't know you can get a 328 with that type of mileage for the price. Congrats!

·
David Path
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow I didn't know you can get a 328 with that type of mileage for the price. Congrats!
Thanks,
I had to hustle them. They were telling me, "if you don't get it now, I have somebody coming to buy it the next day." We'll almost a week went by and it was still there. Gave them my offer and they accept lol.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Nice pickup :tu:

·
David Path
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I want to get wheels and coils so bad. I have to resist the urge to buy it. Have to take care of important things first before I make it a priority to work on this car. I guess in the meantime, I should enjoy the smoothness and comfort of the car.

·
Registered
834 Posts
I want to get wheels and coils so bad. I have to resist the urge to buy it. Have to take care of important things first before I make it a priority to work on this car. I guess in the meantime, I should enjoy the smoothness and comfort of the car.
Bags are smooth. Or so I hear. Lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts