Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
but those do look damn nice. i'd sell my current mugen cap to offset the cost of these new ones. are those emblems painted on? one of the things i hate about the old ones is that it's just a sticker on the oil cap.

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
"New oil filler cap made out of billet aluminum and finished with hard alumite coating. Base color is aluminum color, silver and the center cap color can be selected among five colors, "Champagne Gold," "Grey Silver," "Red," "Blue," or "Black." MUGEN logo is carved on its top by laser."

that's why it's so expensive. this isn't the "stick your mugen emblem sticker onto your cap" like the old ones.

·
Co-Driver
670 Posts
I'm thinking of getting one of these. I will be checking these out a the King Dyno day in a couple of weeks and let you know on quality. Either way $120 is a little steep but it's also mugen. Also if they do 10% off again this year on the day of the dyno day, I can probably get one of these for someone if they want it at 10% off.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,878 Posts
Nice to see them finally update their oil cap. The look was kind of dated for the old design.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts