Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally picked up some official Honda Accord Euro Floor matts, the pics don't do them justice as the lighting was poor but you get the idea ;) Nice fit too ! That is one thing you can say about Honda, everything fits and matches :D The strange thing is they are like a dark grey/black, but it depends on which way you look at them and under what light!

Attachments

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My Fiance thinks I am obsessed with my Euro, do you think I am? :eek:

How did this one get in here? ;)

Attachments

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Those are sweet!! Wanna ship one of the rear center floor mat over? :D

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
she only thinks it? I would think she'd know that by now :p

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Joker said:
Very nice Thorn :thumbsup

So what's wrong with that? :D
Girls always want to be first, even if the car is loved too.:D

I want Accord Euro floor mats in my TSX.:drool:

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
My Fiance thinks I am obsessed with my Euro, do you think I am?
Yes, she is right...you are and you're definitely NOT alone ! :D

Those mats...I don't understand, they didn't come with the car ???

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Agent_Chen said:
Girls always want to be first, even if the car is loved too.:D

I want Accord Euro floor mats in my TSX.:drool:
Yeah I know what is with that? ;)

What floor mats can you get for the TSX?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
robert_tsxgeek said:
Yes, she is right...you are and you're definitely NOT alone ! :D

Those mats...I don't understand, they didn't come with the car ???
I am glad I am not alone, it gets scary, especially after you spend an afternoon cleaning and polishing it :)

Nah we don't get the matts WITH the car unfortuneately, it is an added extra, they cost 160 bucks too :( Although they are a perfect fit and look great, so I don't mind too much! Honda likes adding in extra's but only when you first purchase the car, we got a spoiler and Ming tints thrown in for free, so floor matts would probably have been too much for them to accept :D

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tony4311 said:
she only thinks it? I would think she'd know that by now :p
Oh she KNOWS it allright, especially since I have more photo's of the car than I do of her :D You know how people put photo's of their partners in their wallets? I have a picture of my Euro in there too ;)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TSX 'R' US said:
Those are sweet!! Wanna ship one of the rear center floor mat over? :D
Ring up Honda Australia, because you are American you probably will get a discount ;) :D Besides your dollar is stronger than ours !

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Thorn2004 said:
Oh she KNOWS it allright, especially since I have more photo's of the car than I do of her :D You know how people put photo's of their partners in their wallets? I have a picture of my Euro in there too ;)
Now if you have your partner in a bikini next to your Euro...you'll kill two birds with one stone... and of course post on here too :D

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
TSX 'R' US said:
Now if you have your partner in a bikini next to your Euro...you'll kill two birds with one stone... and of course post on here too :D
Now how did I know that was coming? :D

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Joker said:
oh he set himself up for that quite nicely...hehe :D

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
TSX 'R' US said:
Wanna ship one of the rear center floor mat over?
It's only sold in a set, you can't buy them separately. If you are serious about it, drop me a PM.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Joker said:
Ok settle down guys she will strip.... err pose when she is good and ready :naughty: rrrrrrrrr6 And you have already seen the car naked ;)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Noel said:
It's only sold in a set, you can't buy them separately. If you are serious about it, drop me a PM.
Noel of course is right, you can only get them in a set as they are all matching and fit together as a set !

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Thorn2004 said:
Ok settle down guys she will strip.... err pose when she is good and ready :naughty: rrrrrrrrr6 And you have already seen the car naked ;)
But your car isn't waring a bikini... :D

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
DOH.... I don't really need it though... Looks like it snaps on or hooks in place? I'm sure it'll just slide off after a few turns... But thanks guys..

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
Thorn2004 said:
lol I'm the same way except its pictures on my digi camera instead of my wallet. It's always in my pocket.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts