Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, a friend of mine is opening up his own shop in Northeast Philadelphia. He has worked for Acura dealers over the past 8 years and is now starting his own shop on the side.

He is just opening on Saturday and will be doing oil changes and tire rotations for $29.99, including topping fluids, brake check, etc.

He can do most work as of now and will be getting all machines soon (to machine rotors, alignments, etc). Also can install body kits, suspensions, etc.

It is called Y&G Auto Service and is located in a nice sized garage right off of State Road and Ashburner. (Right by the Ashburner Pub for those who know the area)

Comcast is there today getting their phone #, Cable, Etc so will have the phone # on here ASAP, for now you can PM me and we can set anything up.

We are working now on making the waiting room which will have a TV with cable if you would like to wait.

Thanks!

I'll also be detailing out of the shop on weekends if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
This is great news. I've been looking for a local Honda/Acura shop for awhile. Definitely will be giving him a try if his attention to detail and prices are reasonable. So far it sounds like it.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is great news. I've been looking for a local Honda/Acura shop for awhile. Definitely will be giving him a try if his attention to detail and prices are reasonable. So far it sounds like it.
He has been working on my TSX for the past 5 years and since ive known him he has owned 5 tl's, 2 tsx's, an MDX, and accord lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts