Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whoa!

Did anybody see that new Acura TSX commercial they have been playing on TV?

I saw it tonight on the ESPN Sunday night baseball broadcast of the Marlins vs. Braves.

I think it is new because I have never seen it before.

In the commercial, this TSX is really hauling, taking many twists, going thru a outside food market, taking many turns.

At the end, they release a cat and a dog from another car that has been chasing the TSX and the dog starts barking.

I really like this commercial. It is my favorite of all the ones I have seen. The TSX takes the turns like it is on RAILS!!

·
Just a little nutty
664 Posts
Oh yeah, I've also been keeping my eye out for an electronic copy of the same commercial you've mentioned. A lot of people haven't seen it.

I can't seem to find a copy anywhere. . . yet.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
I have not seen a TSX commercial in a LONG time. The only Acura commercials I see are for the TL. :(

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Same here. Maybe it's a regional thing, like that they show the commercials mainly in places where they're having a little trouble moving the car?

I only saw a TSX commercial about twice, and that was several months ago.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
454 Posts
2004_Acura_TSX said:
I have not seen a TSX commercial in a LONG time. The only Acura commercials I see are for the TL. :(
same here... damn tl is taking over.. which is ok i see more new tl's then i see tsx's and im glad for that.. don't want the tsx to get too common takes away from it's breathtaking ness :D

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
They have been playing that commercial here a lot as of late. Great stuff! :thumbsup:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Can't believe it -- they just ran this commercial on the 11:00 NBC news.

First TSX commercial I've seen in many months. :cool:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
OK...where do you think the chase was in? It doesn't look like anywhere in the states...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
TSX 'R' US said:
OK...where do you think the chase was in? It doesn't look like anywhere in the states...
Actually, didn't see enough to have any idea -- my nose was in the computer! Didn't start looking till it was almost over. :gapteeth:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Well...it kinda looked it it was in France or Italy...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
TSX 'R' US said:
Well...it kinda looked it it was in France or Italy...
or some other place in Europe cuz the roads are narrow and such in many European countries. :donno:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
2004_Acura_TSX said:
or some other place in Europe cuz the roads are narrow and such in many European countries. :donno:
Exactly...

So here's my point...why is there a TSX in Europe?? :confused:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Joker said:
They have been playing it here a lot as of late as well :)
How come I don't see any TSX commercials anymore? I only see MDX and TL commercials.:confused:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I have seen two TSX commercials - the cat and dog one recently, and one with some dude driving down a twisty road a while back. IMO neither are particularly good, but I prefer the latter. The former just makes TSX drivers look like pussies :D

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
jcg878 said:
I have seen two TSX commercials - the cat and dog one recently, and one with some dude driving down a twisty road a while back. IMO neither are particularly good, but I prefer the latter. The former just makes TSX drivers look like pussies :D
Would you say the settings of the cat and dog one is in Europe...or somewhere in the States/Canada?

·
Registered
333 Posts
I haven't seen a Accord Euro add since they first released the Euro (TSX) in Australia! I can try to track down the add :)

Maybe they feel the car is selling well enough that they don't need to advertise it? According to the sales figures, they are selling pretty well :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts