Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I am from Canada and looking into buying a used TSX I need your input and help with the used prices I am seeing, is it worth the price.

I can get a 2004 TSX with 112K KM on it dealers are asking about $12K

is this price worth for a 7 year old TSX I am new to TSX but love the way it drives and its style as I have test driven few. I just cant afford a new one right now so looking for a used one.

All your guys input would be very helpful! I know I can get newer cars for 07 and above for 12K price range but non would be premium cars with this kinda reliability.

Let me know if this TSX is worth the price they are asking.

Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi guys,

I am from Canada and looking into buying a used TSX I need your input and help with the used prices I am seeing, is it worth the price.

I can get a 2004 TSX with 112K KM on it dealers are asking about $12K

is this price worth for a 7 year old TSX I am new to TSX but love the way it drives and its style as I have test driven few. I just cant afford a new one right now so looking for a used one.

All your guys input would be very helpful! I know I can get newer cars for 07 and above for 12K price range but non would be premium cars with this kinda reliability.

Let me know if this TSX is worth the price they are asking.

Thanks
You should be able to do a bit better on the price, I found my 2004 AT w/80k miles for 12k and talked the dealer down to $10,500

2004's are the least popular due to lack of some newer interior features but the driving dynamics are the same throughout all years.

Like you, it came down to price as I wanted a reliable DD with good gas mileage. 2004's were in my target price range and I'm extremely satisfied with the car.

If I were you I'd offer in the 10k range and walk if they can't go lower. You always have the option of paying their asking price in full but you should definatly haggle and try to save as much as you can.

·
Registered
50 Posts
leave it alone and wait till the end of the year if your not desperate. Prices will be better then dealers trying to pull one over on buyers now. Try for an 06 6spd.

·
Registered
347 Posts
What part of Canada are you from? On the west coast that would be a pretty good price if the car is in good shape with no accidents. Most of the 2004s/2005s are around 13-15k in my neck of the woods.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Here in bc I'm seeing 2004 asking around 14$k for under 90000kms. not sure if they are fetching that.
It seems that the prices have almost firmed up in the past year. I think these cars are aging better than expected.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts