Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

Just joined the club a few weeks ago after an unfortunate accident left me with a write off and scrambling to find a car. Had an old '97 Accord with the intention of driving it till it died, but I decided I'd spoil myself a bit and ended up getting a 2005 auto TSX with 109,000 km.

Absolutely loving it so far and just trying to learn everything I can about it. This site has been a huge help for advice and information. I just installed the GROM bluetooth adapter earlier this week based on the reviews from several members and it's incredibly handy using it with the Car Home Android app.

Thanks for the great resource and community.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Congrats on purchase and Welcome. I have an 04 and my first purchase for the car was a Grom iPod adapter.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
David Path
1,650 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase. That is a huge upgrade you got yourself there. Yes this forum is fill with knowledge, you'll just have to do some research time to time, to find what you're looking for!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.