Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i believe the color is called neon chrome ,correct me if im wrong but this is the color

on this car

or even this color

so i have purple fog lights and purple lights inside so im going with the theme:lol::lol::woot:

let me know your opinion and thoughts thank you
hope this came out right lol

·
Banned
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that purple is sick but idk should i buy a new design rim or keep the ones i have

the lip is nice i dont like that much crome i would go all neo chrome
but the color of the tsx is that gray pearl i believe
hmmmm

·
四世
1,767 Posts
I can't really see the pic you posted. Got something bigger?

I believe you can take your wheels to a polishing/chrome shop, but not just any shop. There is a special machine that is required to get the neo chrome finish and apparently it is quite expensive.

I've never actually done it myself, but I'm sure there's plenty of people that have done neo chrome engine parts like valve covers that can chime in.

Maybe try http://dippedparts.com/?

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
I'd leave them black but since you're bent on getting colored wheels do the purple. I'm sure getting your wheels dipped in neochrome will be very pricey. Might cost more than the actual wheels.

·
Banned
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thta is true guys im leaning more tours the purple i believe the cost would be a lot but will c when i call today see how much it would be but i appreciate it guys for your opinion stay tune to what color i do

·
&#22235;&#19990;
1,767 Posts
I'd leave them black but since you're bent on getting colored wheels do the purple. I'm sure getting your wheels dipped in neochrome will be very pricey. Might cost more than the actual wheels.
Yea, I like the black too. Neo chrome seems like it's gunna be super expensive. Plastidip them purple and call it a day. :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Banned
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So I checked and neo chrome is 600 a rim wtf ha ha so my choices is now plasti dip like u said or just straight paint them purple I want turquoise lug nuts ha ha like that Subaru

·
&#22235;&#19990;
1,767 Posts
So I checked and neo chrome is 600 a rim wtf ha ha so my choices is now plasti dip like u said or just straight paint them purple I want turquoise lug nuts ha ha like that Subaru
Oops, I have no idea why I said plastidip. I meant powder coat. You can plastidip if you want, it'll be cheaper, but I'd powder coat...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.